We are currently working on a number of exciting events for Spring 2018. Some of the events we have already scheduled for January and February include:
- Playing the Credit Card Points Game: Our first event for 2018 will be a working lunch session in which a fellow WG’18 student will share his knowledge around optimizing credit card points
- Winter Welcome Weekend: Congratulations to the new admits for the class of 2020! Come meet us at the Wharton Club fair! We will be hosting a table for admits attending Wharton’s Winter Welcome Weekend
- Tax Seminar with Visor: A seminar with Visor co-hosted by the Wharton Graduate Association and Common Cents on MBA tax strategies
- Personal Finance Office Hours: Personal finance peer advising will now be a weekly affair! Our Common Cents board members are hosting office hours in Huntsman for fellow students
- Minds Matter Chat & Chew: Our community engagement team is partnering with Wharton Women in Business to deliver a presentation on financial strategies for college students in the Philadelphia area
- Money & Relationships with Entrust Financial: Our first event for February (and rather timely given Valentine’s Day) that will explore couples and money through the different stages of dating and relationships
Keep an eye on this page as we firm up more events in the upcoming weeks!